The World Federation of Roses Societies presents:
Payments have to be done in EUROS (Note: Other currencies will not be accepted neither cheques)
To the organizers of the logistics by bank transfer. If you prefer to pay via Credit Card please send an email to
On request we can send a link via individual email to pay via paypall.
Friends of the Countryside Services sa — Rue de Trèves 68 — B-1040 Brussels
Bank address: Astridlaan 278, 3900 Overpelt, Belgium
BNP Paribas Fortis
Account holder: FCSS SA
IBAN: BE26 0014 7770 0929
At payment please indicate clearly name and complete address for the invoice. Participation Conference/Participation Pre-tour/ Participation Post-tour.
IMPORTANT: respect the dates for EARLY till January 31 (email with link to pay via Paypal is sent individually on January 31 and February 3), 2020/ REGULAR till April 15, 2020 /LATE till May 31, 2020.
The amount includes: MEET & GREET June 8, LECTURES June 9.10 and 11, VISITS June 9.10.11 and 12, LUNCH June 9.10.11 and 12, DINNER at Vrijbroekpark June 10
The payment for the CLOSING DINNER June 12 is 65€ per person
Payment at the event is not possible
HOTELS ARE NOT INCLUDED. for tour, Pre-tour and Post-tour we invite you to go on the page "Hotels" and make your own bookings
Registration closes on May 31, 2020
PRE-TOUR & POST-TOUR
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. E-mail requests received on or before 31th December 2019 shall be processed with 50% of the amount paid.
2. E-mail requests received after 1st January 2020 shall not be processed.
3. E-mail requests to be made at email :
NB: It is advisable to attach registration invoice & confirmation in the e-mail.
4. Refunds would be processed and remitted one month after the conference
5. Each participant is paying his hotels, in case of cancelation the reimbursement of the room/nights is to be done directly by the hotels accordingly to their policy
6. Each participant is booking flight or travel for his own, in case of cancelation of flight or trave,l the reimbursement is to be done directly with the travel company.
7. In case of "cas de force majeure", if the Belgian state is not allowing the event for specific reason, the event will be post poned to a next date.